Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Six Random Facts About Me

I have been tagged by My Mother.

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog

Facts:
1. My name is James Austin Teal III. If you Google me, this blog is the second result, which is unfortunate.
2. I enjoy art, music and film, and I also enjoy making fun of art, music and film. So don't go see a bad movie with me because I will laugh in the wrong places.
3. I punctuate everything I write, and must spell everything correctly. I do this so well that people pay me to make sure they've done it correctly too. (Well, that's not all I do at work, but I am gaining notoriety as a copy-editor, even though is not in my official job description.)
4. The celebrity I most resemble is probably Hugh Grant, because I am generally affable but occasionally moody and sarcastic, witty, somewhat old-fashioned in many ways and a perennial befuddled bachelor. Also I like tennis.
5. I occasionally leave things unfinished for quite some time, like my website.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Greta list!

Martha said...

Who's Greta?

You surprised me by actually doing it.

Rachel said...

Martha- Oopsie!

I liked the one where you might laugh at the wrong places in movies. I'll have to remember that.

Martha said...

I laughed out loud in the theater the first time I watched E.T., but I was the only one. I can't recall now what I thought was so funny.

Bethany said...

Now if you google yourself, you are first. You should be pleased.

Joe Fool said...

I like number 2. Your blog was number 4 when I clicked the provided link. You should be ashamed!

Anonymous said...

#6 or mine