Monday, July 10, 2006

A Busy Week Is Over

Last week was the busiest week of my life. Monday was Katie's high school graduation, Tuesday was Independence Day, Wednesday I worked overtime till 7:30 pm, Thursday was Joe & Rachael's wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, Friday night was Juniors (as always), Saturday was worship practice at 10 am, wedding music practice at 11, wedding setup, the wedding at 1 pm, small reception following, and then the big reception from 6:30 to 10:30, and finally Sunday I was up at 7:30 for worship practice, then two Sunday morning services, then off to Geneseo to an airshow (very cool) then to a car show (also very cool) then to Abbott's for ice cream (poor girl working there was by herself) then to Beth & Adam's where I finally took a nap and ate hot dogs and watched TV. It was a fun week, and maybe I'll post some pictures, but I kept forgetting my camera everywhere I went so I only have pictures from Katie's party and Joe's wedding.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You WERE busy!

Martha said...

Being busy is both exhausting and satisfying at the same time. My best weeks are those where I can look back and say I actually did something worthwhile.

Joe Fool said...

You went to the airshow too? I wish I could have gone.

You definately dinnit have time for Superman Returns.

Priscilla said...

Wow! No wonder you haven't changed the blog in awhile.

Who's Katie?

James Austin said...

Katie is a friend from church. She graduated from Webster Christian this year.