Monday, February 25, 2008

Eagan Hills Church

I found out tonight when I went to a dessert social at our pastor's house that our church's sermons are "podcasted". I thought some of my family and friends might like to hear a little sample of what Pastor Bruce Konold's sermons are like, so I've posted a few links to some recent messages on the book of Acts. Pastor Bruce is an intelligent, articulate and scholarly man who is devoted to teaching the whole Word of God. Much like my former pastor at Calvary Chapel of Webster, his sermons are chapter by chapter, verse by verse. I have very much enjoyed (to the extent that you "enjoy" sermons) his exposition of the story of Stephen, the first martyr. I think they represent a good example of his preaching style. Here are the mp3's of the series:

Stephen, First Martyr for Christ
Part 1: Stephen's Character Midst Opposition, Acts 6:8-15
Part 2: Stephen's Defense Before the Sanhedrin, Acts 7:1-53
Part 3: Stephen's Death, Acts 7:54-60

More sermons are posted here.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I will need to come back and listen when the house is quiet...